Modern features for the modern musician. Alesis pushes boundaries to deliver quality and innovative products such as drum kits, keyboards, recording & live sound equipment. They are a global player and part of the inMusic group located in the USA, which also houses brands like Akai, Denon, M-Audio, Numark and Stanton.
Streamline the delivery of information by making it easy for customers, dealers, and everyone else to find product updates, specifications, images, and media.
A wide variety of music products also means a large amount of content. The old website didn't do a good job of delivering that content to their audience anymore. We designed a complete overhaul for the Alesis website with many features like:
- Product overview- and detail pages complete with a comparing tool
- Instrument overview with detailed descriptions for each module, artists who use the instruments...
- Instrument technical specifications with contents, software requirements, dimensions, ...
- Mroduct downloads such as manuals, updates & drivers, images, ...
- Media gallery with rich content
- Dealer locator, knowledge base, support & forums
- Artist pages
And lots more
some noise .
UI design was set up for easy mobile navigation through the website.
Elaborate product detail pages containing features, media, downloads, featured artists, an instrument comparison tool & more.
The beauty of modern times is that working together with different teams on the other side of the ocean isn't an issue anymore, even despite the time difference. For us, collaboration tools for design, communication and asset delivery make remote working for clients around the globe as easy as working on a local level.